Saturday 16 August 2008

Summer

I'd like to thank Chris for his reviews while I've been away, I'd been meaning to review Hancock for a while and his Pan's Labyrinth review was nothing short of amazing. I'd like to take the time to say Del Torro has to be my favourite filmaker of the moment, Hellboy II is an incredible work (review coming soon!) and we can only begin to imagine where he'll take The Hobbit.

Look out for me in the upcoming issues of Sky Sports magazines, I've got a few articles in the September and October releases.

I'm also going to review some concerts! Just for a bit of fun. I was at Muse's gig in Dublin on Wednesday and will be going to V Festival tomorrow (where Muse are headlining)

See you all on the other side of V, I hereby promise reviews of Muse In Dublin, V Festival and Hellboy II by the end of the week. I'll also talk TV, why chick flicks aren't all that bad and why Chicken Run is overrated.

TTFN

Tom.
share on: facebook

0 comments: