Thursday 19 June 2008

Day one

And so it begins!

I guess it would be polite to outline exactly what I want to achieve with this here film blog.
In a nutshell, I enjoy writing, and I enjoy films. what a charming collaboration of these elements i hope my blog can become.

Over the next few months I will do my best to update this site regularly. I will be reviewing films I've seen both in the cinema and on DVD and indeed through other methods should they present themselves.
As well as this I'll most lilkely indulge myself with writing about films I've seen before that I've enjoyed, and possibly even branch (concisely, this is a films blog) into other areas of media.

To be honest, I'll take it as it comes and write what I feel like, within reason.

I hope you enjoy reading, feel free to let me know if there's a particular subject you want discussing and I will do my very best.
Thank you very much and enjoy.

Tom.
share on: facebook

0 comments: