Friday 17 April 2009

The best update I've given in a while

Let's cut to the chase, bitches. I got a lot of news and not much patience. Think you can handle a list?

1. Chris' departure will slow the blog down for a little while, but I am in the process of getting me a right-hand man. James Lewis, my co-podcaster will probably take up the job but he has a lot of plates spinning, watch this space.

2. I'm going to try to implement more social shit on here. I'm talking twitter and facebook and shit. Personally I'm on twitter as @tommphilip but let's see if we can't get a blog twitter up too, eh? Might also get round to doing a bigger bio. You guys know nothing about me...

3. I now have a monthly, full page piece in an actual publication! Anyone who lives in Henham on the offchance can see my reviews every month in the Henham Dragon, delivered free to your door. If you don't live there, 'fraid you'll have to make do with scans. Worry not, this is only the first stage. I'm climbing up the ladder.

4. I expect my WWE reviews to be done by the end of the weekend. holidays take their toll. I'm in and out the house more than I can ever remember. Plus I've just got into House and as far as I'm concerned, a second spent online and not watching House is a second wasted.

5. Idioteque by Radiohead is the best thing I have experienced this month. it's not a film but it gets my first 5-star rating in aaages. Sucks to be you, cinema.

See y'all next time.
share on: facebook

0 comments: