Sunday 7 September 2008

Tom and Chris' cinema adventure

Chris and I attended the cinema this evening. It was a fun night, we originally had planned to see RockNRolla, A film I am still looking forward to. Chris and I are huge Lock, Stock fans.

We decided, it's all about you the blog readers, and you'd much rather read a review of us tearing Disaster Movie to pieces. Let's face it, it's going to be awful. However, approaching the ticket desk we couldn't actually bring ourselves to ask for a ticket. Instead we opted for Step Brothers. Expecting nothing, we took our seats for 100 minutes of an expectantly average film.

Instead, we got a fun, fast comedy. I was pleased we chose Step Brothers. I'll review it tomorrow but it's safe with a joint 4-star rating from us. All will be revealed in good time. Until then, dear reader, thank you.
share on: facebook

0 comments: